It's been so grey, it's green.

The haps:
1. I am just so sick of storms. Sleepless nights of terror. And the distant sounds of a thrashing wind chime or siren is horrifying.
2. I have a second job now. I start Tuesday eve. Pizza slingin'. It's what you do when you want to travel to New Zealand. New Windows. New Kitchen. New Bathroom. New Records. New Camera. etc. Inflation. I don't know if I've ever lived my employed/tax-paying life without it. "It" "isn't" "supposed" "to" "be" "this" "way". Thankfully, Job #1 pays the bills/mortgage and most else, but we are only treading water and not saving as much as I'd like. Job #2 is supposed to help us enjoy life a little more.
3. New Memphis restaurant crush: RP Tracks! We tried the legendary BBQ tofu nachos and BBQ tofu sandwich. ATM & I, with gratitude, noted how much easier it is to be vegetarian these days. RP boasts about their "world famous BBQ tofu" above all else on the menu and it isn't even an exclusively meatless restaurant. Brilliant.


2 comments:
That Pyramid pic tells you everything you'd ever need to know about Memphis.
Now I want to go to Mermphis.
Post a Comment